Re: [stlouis_santarchy] morning of santarchy

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
      BTW  I have to point this out... my residents know that most of the santas will be non traditional. I have been sewing my costume around them for the last month or so. Some even know it is a pub crawl. They just wanted to see how my costume and some others turned out.... They love seeing my costumes if appropriate.

      Cherry