Suggestion for minor re-route?

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      On the night of Santarchy, Off Broadway in the Soulard area is hosting a Burlesque show.
      It would be awesome for Santa to come and see the show!
      http://www.offbroadwaystl.com/
      My friend Leslie is one of the performers that night, and she says the show runs from 8pm until midnight. The only issue is that the cover is $15. I can see if maybe an arrangement can be made for a brief Santa visit.

      Any thoughts?
    • James E. Semar, CEBS

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
          if a show is actually going on, a bunch of drunken santa's might be rather distracting.
          Santa's dont pay no cover.

          i dont consider off broadway to be in soulard. its on Lemp (the other side of 55).
          we would need transportation there and back to the route.

           Babs

          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com