  • PlantGirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2008
      The schedule this year RAWKS, and we will have a jolly good time at all the coolest places--let's all thank Lohr (and presumably Babs for all her superlative scheduling suggestions, and anyone else who may have helped) for getting this year's Santarchy schedule assembled in a timely, and mostly unencumbered fashion!  Maplewood can wait until another year... HO HO YO! A SANTA'S LIFE FOR ME!
      I can't bleedin' wait, guys!
      Effin' sweeet!
      Woohoo!
      SHEEEEYYYIIIITTT YEEAAHH!

      P.S. Did flyers get distribute, yet?  Do you need help?  I can help, yo...
      Lemme kno, yo...

      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6