Ot: Thanksgivcing dinner

  • Tara Branch
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 15, 2008
      If you would like to join us for a T-giving dinner, please contact me off-list. No side dishes are neccesary. Just your presence and love. However, if you would like to bring dessert or libations, they will be warmly welcomed. I am making a honey-crusted ham and all the trimming. You are also welcomed to come and hang after your dinner if you would like to play some games with us. Possibly Texas Hold-em for money?????

      Please let me know,

      Tara aka mamakat

      Have a wonderful Holiday.
      --
      To be yourself in a world that constantly tries to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -emerson
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 18, 2008
        Ah the Date. Yes, it is the 20th. Depend on it. I know is sucks for some, as does the 13th. As I mentioned in the beginning, it is impossible to satisfy all. I've been working very hard at this, and listening to tons of people and lots of arguments and truly believe the 20th is the best date for the event. Believe me, the 13th is better for me too, but not for the event.

        Anyway, I think everyone is going to LOVE marching the schedule/route I am proposing below. Here is a synopsis of the changes:

        1. More looseness in the schedule to facilitate the History Museum and Stadium stops that we missed last year.

        2. No more CWE, I love those bars, but the really messed with the freedom of the schedule.

        3. We End in South Grand!!! People have been looking to do this for a long time, and removing CWE and utilizing the Skoolbus for transportation makes this possible like it really wasn't in the past.

        4. I would love to return to the Cabin Inn the City, but it being in such a totally different part of town, it really isn't feasible.

        Check it out and tell me what you think.

        StL SANTARCHY 2008

        December 20th, 2008

        University City
        noon Bar Cicero's
        1:00 Bar Blueberry Hill
        1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park DeBaliviere

        Forest Park
        2:15 Museum St. Louis History Museum
        2:52 Metro Forest Park -> Union Station Eastbound

        Union Station
        3:15 Bar Key West
        4:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
        4:02 Metro Union Station -> Stadium Eastbound (ALT)
        4:50 Metro Union Station -> CWE Westbound

        Baseball Stadium
        4:15 Stadium Pictures with Stan
        4:47 Metro Stadium -> CWE Westbound

        Central West End
        4:57 Off Reconnect at CWE Metro Station
        5:05 Walk From CWE Station
        S. on Taylor 0.3 Miles
        E. on Chouteau 0.4 Miles
        S. on Boyle 0.1 Miles
        5:31 Bus #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
        off@ Taylor/Manchester
        The Grove
        5:20 Bar Premium Lounge
        6:20 Bar Novak's
        7:20 Bar Atomic Cowboy
        8:20 Bus Skoolbus Ride to Soulard
        8:34 Bus Manchester & Tower Grove (ALT)
        #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
        off@ 12th & Russell

        Soulard
        8:50 Bar Nadine's Gin Joint
        9:15 Bar Clementine's
        9:40 Bar The Shanti
        10:05 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
        10:30 Bar Molly's
        11:00 Bus Skoolbus Ride to Soulard
        11:14 Bus Soulard Farmers Market/Broadway (ALT)
        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

        South Grand
        12:00 Bar CBGBs
        1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
        1:45 Bar Upstairs Lounge
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 18, 2008
          sounds wonderful.  i guess i can forgive the 20th since you gave me Stan.

          just a couple questions:
          when prepping for 2007, seems like there were some other options to get to the grove via public trans.
          your route 2008 has a lot of walking and we're catching a bus after we are suppose to be at Bar Premium.
          i will do some checking on other possible routes between the stadium and the grove.

          when you have the skoolbus & a bi-state bus listed, it means we have the option to take either?
          and i think the 2nd one is suppose to be 'to Grand'?

           Babs

          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

          #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

          South Grand
          12:00 Bar CBGBs
          1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
          1:45 Bar Upstairs Lounge

        • Kung-Fu-Rabbit
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 18, 2008
            Have fun kiddos.
            --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

            > Ah the Date. Yes, it is the 20th. Depend on it. I know is sucks
            for some, as does the 13th. As I mentioned in the beginning, it is
            impossible to satisfy all. I've been working very hard at this, and
            listening to tons of people and lots of arguments and truly believe
            the 20th is the best date for the event. Believe me, the 13th is
            better for me too, but not for the event.

            > Anyway, I think everyone is going to LOVE marching the
            schedule/route I am proposing below. Here is a synopsis of the changes:

            > 1. More looseness in the schedule to facilitate the History Museum
            and Stadium stops that we missed last year.

            > 2. No more CWE, I love those bars, but the really messed with the
            freedom of the schedule.

            > 3. We End in South Grand!!! People have been looking to do this for
            a long time, and removing CWE and utilizing the Skoolbus for
            transportation makes this possible like it really wasn't in the past.

            > 4. I would love to return to the Cabin Inn the City, but it being
            in such a totally different part of town, it really isn't feasible.

            > Check it out and tell me what you think.
            >
            > StL SANTARCHY 2008
            >
            > December 20th, 2008
            >
            > University City
            > noon Bar Cicero's
            > 1:00 Bar Blueberry Hill
            > 1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park DeBaliviere
            >
            > Forest Park
            > 2:15 Museum St. Louis History Museum
            > 2:52 Metro Forest Park -> Union Station Eastbound
            >
            > Union Station
            > 3:15 Bar Key West
            > 4:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
            > 4:02 Metro Union Station -> Stadium Eastbound (ALT)
            > 4:50 Metro Union Station -> CWE Westbound
            >
            > Baseball Stadium
            > 4:15 Stadium Pictures with Stan
            > 4:47 Metro Stadium -> CWE Westbound
            >
            > Central West End
            > 4:57 Off Reconnect at CWE Metro Station
            > 5:05 Walk From CWE Station
            > S. on Taylor 0.3 Miles
            > E. on Chouteau 0.4 Miles
            > S. on Boyle 0.1 Miles
            > 5:31 Bus #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
            > off@ Taylor/Manchester
            > The Grove
            > 5:20 Bar Premium Lounge
            > 6:20 Bar Novak's
            > 7:20 Bar Atomic Cowboy
            > 8:20 Bus Skoolbus Ride to Soulard
            > 8:34 Bus Manchester & Tower Grove (ALT)
            > #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
            > off@ 12th & Russell
            >
            > Soulard
            > 8:50 Bar Nadine's Gin Joint
            > 9:15 Bar Clementine's
            > 9:40 Bar The Shanti
            > 10:05 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
            > 10:30 Bar Molly's
            > 11:00 Bus Skoolbus Ride to Soulard
            > 11:14 Bus Soulard Farmers Market/Broadway (ALT)
            > #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
            >
            > South Grand
            > 12:00 Bar CBGBs
            > 1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
            > 1:45 Bar Upstairs Lounge

          • Rae
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 19, 2008
              The schedule looks great and altho I'd miss the infamous Soulard
              ending point, it's great to mix things up a bit. Why not take full
              advantage of the skool bus this year...skip South Grand and end in
              the Maplewood area? There are a plethora of neat places along
              Manchester like Jive and Wail, Boogaloo, Train Wreck Saloon and
              Schlafly Bottleworks! I agree that for South Grand, Mangia is a neat
              atmosphere and fun time, but it's a typical burner retreat so it
              would be great to see the Santas invade other parts of the city :)

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 22, 2008
                I would love to see some better transportation options between . We really don't need to be anywhere near the CWE, although, I really love the marching Santas, ans sometimes Santa needs a little exercise to metabolize the booze, and the walk is only 0.8 miles. We took a bus for only about 0.4 of that last year, and had to walk the rest of the way anyway.

                Also, I think we will actually hit the Jade room, not the Upstairs Lounge. Upstairs charges, and the Jade room is free and it's the same building.

                -Lohr

                #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand

                South Grand
                12:00 Bar CBGBs
                1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
                1:45 Bar Upstairs Lounge

                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mkp
                {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0px 14px;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mkp hr
                {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mkp #EC_hd
                {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mkp #EC_ads
                {margin-bottom:10px;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mkp .EC_ad
                {padding:0 0;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mkp .EC_ad a
                {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor #EC_ygrp-lc
                {font-family:Arial;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor #EC_ygrp-lc #EC_hd
                {font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor #EC_ygrp-lc .EC_ad
                {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mlmsg
                {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mlmsg table
                {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mlmsg select, #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass input, #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass textarea
                {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass code
                {font:115% monospace;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mlmsg EC_*
                {line-height:1.22em;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-text
                {font-family:Georgia;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-text p
                {}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-tpmsgs
                {font-family:Arial;clear:both;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vitnav
                {padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vitnav a
                {padding:0 1px;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-actbar
                {clear:both;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-actbar .EC_left
                {float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass .EC_bld
                {font-weight:bold;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-grft
                {font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-ft
                {font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;padding:5px 0;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-mlmsg #EC_logo
                {padding-bottom:10px;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-reco
                {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-reco #EC_reco-head
                {font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_reco-grpname
                {font-weight:bold;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_reco-category
                {font-size:77%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_reco-desc
                {font-size:77%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vital
                {background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vital #EC_vithd
                {font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vital ul
                {padding:0;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vital ul li
                {list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vital ul li .EC_ct
                {font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vital ul li .EC_cat
                {font-weight:bold;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vital a
                {text-decoration:none;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-vital a:hover
                {text-decoration:underline;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor #EC_hd
                {color:#999;font-size:77%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor #EC_ov
                {padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor #EC_ov ul
                {padding:0 0 0 8px;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor #EC_ov li
                {list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor #EC_ov li a
                {text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor #EC_nc
                {background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor .EC_ad
                {padding:8px 0;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor .EC_ad #EC_hd1
                {font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor .EC_ad a
                {text-decoration:none;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor .EC_ad a:hover
                {text-decoration:underline;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-sponsor .EC_ad p
                {}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass EC_o
                {font-size:0;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass .EC_MsoNormal
                {}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass #EC_ygrp-text tt
                {font-size:120%;}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass blockquote
                {}
                #yiv1658716208 .ExternalClass .EC_replbq
                {}
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 23, 2008
                  marching good.  freezing bad.  save our energy for more dancing.
                  here's some options to get us from the stadium to the grove, with less time walking.
                  and more importantly, get us to the premium lounge earlier.

                  tripfinder on metrostlouis.org only goes a few weeks out, so this is based on saturday, nov 29th. we'll  assume times dont change.

                  1)metro to civic center, #57 to premium lounge (drops us at the door)
                  2)walk to civic center, #57 see above
                  3)metro to CWE, #93 north.

                  I vote for #2, unless the weather is brutal, then we go with #1

                  #1 -Route

                  Origin

                  Depart

                  Destination

                  Arrive

                  Distance

                  METROLINK Metrolink (WEST)

                  STADIUM METROLINK STATION

                  04:39pm

                  CIVIC CENTER METROLINK STATION

                  04:41pm

                  0.43 miles

                  Walk

                  CIVIC CENTER METROLINK STATION

                  04:41pm

                  CIVIC CTR METROBUS CTR at METROLINK (FS)

                  04:43pm

                  0.12 miles

                  MO BUS 57 (WEST)

                  CIVIC CTR METROBUS CTR at METROLINK (FS)

                  04:56pm

                  MANCHESTER AVE at S BOYLE AVE (NS)

                  05:09pm

                  3.17 miles

                  Walk

                  MANCHESTER AVE at S BOYLE AVE (NS)

                  05:09pm

                  4199 MANCHESTER AVE

                  05:10pm

                  0.00 miles

                  Map

                  Total time: 30 min

                  Walking Distance: 0.13 miles

                  3.75 miles

                  #2 - Route

                  Origin

                  Depart

                  Destination

                  Arrive

                  Distance

                  Walk

                  STADIUM METROLINK STATION

                  04:44pm

                  CIVIC CTR METROBUS CTR at METROLINK (FS)

                  04:56pm

                  0.56 miles

                  MO BUS 57 (WEST)

                  CIVIC CTR METROBUS CTR at METROLINK (FS)

                  04:56pm

                  MANCHESTER AVE at S BOYLE AVE (NS)

                  05:09pm

                  3.17 miles

                  Walk

                  MANCHESTER AVE at S BOYLE AVE (NS)

                  05:09pm

                  4199 MANCHESTER AVE

                  05:10pm

                  0.00 miles

                  Map

                  Total time: 25 min

                  Walking Distance: 0.57 miles

                  3.72 miles

                  Include these Routes only

                  Fare and Transfer Information

                  Regular
                  $2.25

                  Discount
                  $1.10

                  #3 - Route

                  Origin

                  Depart

                  Destination

                  Arrive

                  Distance

                  METROLINK Metrolink (WEST)

                  STADIUM METROLINK STATION

                  05:02pm

                  CENTRAL WEST END METROLINK STATION

                  05:12pm

                  3.79 miles

                  Walk

                  CENTRAL WEST END METROLINK STATION

                  05:12pm

                  CWE METROBUS CENTER (FS)

                  05:15pm

                  0.12 miles

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 24, 2008
                    Barbara, I REALLY like thost transportation options. Although, I think you not have noticed that the schedule had the Stan Photos thing as options, where it was sort of, either the hotel lobby bar, or pictures with stan.

                    I'm all for having eveyone go see Stan, but then we would not get there until after dark, and I didn't think that would work well for the photos.

                    Also, it really doesn't matter how early we get to the premium lounge, we're in the Grove for 3 hours.

                    Check this out:
                    StL SANTARCHY 2008

                    December 20th, 2008

                    University City
                    noon Bar Cicero's
                    1:00 Bar Blueberry Hill
                    1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park DeBaliviere
                    Forest Park
                    2:15 Museum St. Louis History Museum
                    2:52 Metro Forest Park -> Union Station Eastbound
                    Union Station
                    3:15 Bar Key West
                    4:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
                    4:25 Metro Union Station -> Stadium Eastbound (ALT)
                    5:10 Metro Union Station -> Civic Center Station
                    Baseball Stadium
                    4:35 Stadium Pictures with Stan
                    5:09 Metro Stadium -> Civic Center Station
                    Civic Center Station
                    5:26 Bus #57 Manchester Westbound off@ Boyle Ave.
                    #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
                    South Grand
                    12:00 Bar CBGBs
                    1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
                    1:45 Bar Jade Room
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 24, 2008
                      the lobby bar at U.S. is a short 2 block walk to the Civic Center metro stop/ bus depot - might be easier than waiting for the metrolink.
                      but then again, the new Amtrak/Greyhound station adjoins the Civic Center stop, and there may be a few minutes between metro drop off and boarding the #57.   hmmmm.

                      i think the Stan-archy stop will depend upon weather.  if its frigidly cold, it may be hard to convince folks to join us.  last year we simply ran out of time.
                      It gives those who consider the Lobby bar too pricey something else to do. and a must for all us baseball fans.

                      anyway, the schedule might read easier this way:
                      .
                      .
                      4:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
                            STADIUM SIDE TRIP OPTION:
                            4:25 Metro Union Station -> Stadium Eastbound (ALT)
                            4:35 Stadium Pictures with Stan Statue

                      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

                      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
                      South Grand
                      12:00 Bar CBGBs
                      1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
                      1:45 Bar Jade Room

                    • Cheryl Wilson
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 24, 2008
                        Hey out there...just wanting to know what the plans are for NYE?  We were thinking of opening our house for a NYE party..there will be plenty of room so people can crash..you'll just have to provide a blanket, pillow and if you have an air mattress great..Our basement is huge and of course we have our upstairs that we can offer up as well...so what do you all think?   Is there anyone else in the group or a friend of someone in the group that had already planned on having the party?  If not..we were thinking of opening up our house...Should Jim and I have a NYE partay? Vote yes or no..kidding
                        Cheryl and Jim

                        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

                        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
                        South Grand
                        12:00 Bar CBGBs
                        1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
                        1:45 Bar Jade Room

                        Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 26, 2008
                          All right alll you crazy St Louis Santa's I
                          think we have our final schedule, and I think
                          you're gonna like it.

                          -Lohr (Mega Santa)

                          StL SANTARCHY 2008

                          December 20th, 2008

                          University City
                          noon Bar Cicero's
                          1:00 Bar Blueberry Hill
                          1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park DeBaliviere
                          Forest Park
                          2:15 Museum St. Louis History Museum
                          2:52 Metro Forest Park -> Union Station Eastbound
                          Union Station
                          3:15 Bar Key West
                          4:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
                          5:10 Metro Union Station -> Civic Center Station
                          Stadium Side Trip Option (ALT)
                          4:25 Metro Union Station -> Stadium Eastbound
                          4:35 Stadium Pictures with Stan Statue
                          5:09 Metro Stadium -> Civic Center Station
                          Civic Center Station
                          5:26 Bus #57 Manchester Westbound off@ Boyle Ave.
                          The Grove
                          5:40 Bar Premium Lounge
                          6:30 Bar Novak's
                          #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
                          off@ 12th & Russell
                          Soulard
                          8:50 Bar Nadine's Gin Joint
                          9:15 Bar Clementine's
                          9:40 Bar The Shanti
                          10:05 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
                          10:30 Bar Molly's
                          11:00 Bus Soulard Farmers Market/Broadway
                          #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
                          11:00 Bus Skoolbus Ride to Soulard (ALT)
                          South Grand
                          12:00 Bar CBGBs
                          1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
                          1:45 Bar Jade Room
                        • Alonzo
                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 28, 2008
                            sounds like fun...

                            can I come play too!?!

                            QUACK QUACK AND ALL THAT
                            SANTANA CLAUS

                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 29, 2008
                              ok not for official calander concideration as that is done and really I dont think many will be down with doing this.... I work at a nursing home in Shrewsburry. I was wanting to know if anyone would like to hit said nursing home with me around 11-11:15 that morning to give them some joy before we are all full of joy:) They are excited to see pictures as I have been talking about the mass of santas running around the city. If anyone would like to do this I already have like 2 who have said yes... let me know off list:)

                              Cherry aka Angela

                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 4, 2008
                                I will allow it

                                May it now be known that alonzo can come play.

                                --
                                Sent from my mobile device

                                "They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen
                                in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
                                - Vichy government (1941 - 1945)