traffic conflict - really (not old news), 40/64 switch on Dec 15

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 14, 2008

      40/64 will be closed from kingshighway - 170 starting monday 12/15.
      this could cause some intersting traffic patterns, so you may want/need to plan alternate car routes.

      http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/commutingtraffic/story/473D1B969DE615E0862575010045453C?OpenDocument

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 14, 2008
        sure glad I already use 44 but this means so will a whole lot more people. BLAH!

        Cherry