St Louis Burner -Mailing List consolodation - followup

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:25 PM
      The Yahoo group that the StL Burner community is being
      consolodated on will only allow me to add 10 addresses
      a day. But, you can join on your own. Go to

      and join the group. Keep that address. In the future
      you will be able to share photos, links and all kinds
      of stuff through here.

      If you don't join on your own, I'll add you over the
      next 10 days, unless you tell me not to.

      =====
      Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
      \v/
      /^\ ...then apply fire vigorously.