RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date....(a long missive) - a medium sized reply

  • James E. Semar, CEBS
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
      also, as many have done in the past, a truncated SanTarchY is an option
    • Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008

        yes, Yes, YES!  I mean, HO, HO, HO!  I agree, and with the same tone and intent.  Although I think I’m one of the lucky ones, because I can at least make it, but will be on my own – God only knows what will become of me.  Ho, ho, uh-oh!

        If anarchy was easy, everyone would be doing it-uhm, so to speak.  But what about all those good (and bad) little boys and girls that might not get a visit from santa?  Brings a little scotch tear to my eye : (  Last year just wouldn’t have been the same without all those kids at the tattoo parlor -- and I mean that!  The only saving grace is that I know we will be going places that some can hitchhike, bus, (train), or yellow cab (santa bus) it.  I already miss everyone who can’t make it, seriously; and, I know that my drinking for you won’t make you feel any better, but it will make me miss you more…I mean, forget that I miss you more.  I hope something changes, so you all can make it.  I’m a dreamer, what can I say.  The sled must go on…

        Jingle my bells,

        Michelvis