StLouis Burner - Mailing List Consolidation

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:03 PM
      Hello out there. This is Lohr Barkley your local
      neighborhood (St Louis) Burning Man Regional
      Representative. Up until now most of the St Louis
      Burner Community's Internet exposure as been through
      the Burning Man provided announcement list or
      distributed among a bunch of other list. That's just
      not keeping the flame hot enough anymore. I am going
      to consolidate all the lists under the existing but
      mostly idle burningmanstlouis@yahoogroups.com. All of
      the old lists will stay active, only the
      stlouis-announce@burningman will really change.
      Eventually it should have more of a newsletter feel to
      it.

      I am going to place all of the members of the
      following list on the St Louis Burners Community yahoo
      group:

      stlouis-announce@...
      missouri-announce@...
      stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      stlfireconclave@yahoogroups.com
      burningmanstlouis@yahoogroups.com

      If you don't want on this new list send me a message
      or simple unsubscribe. There are directions at the
      bottom of this e-mail describing how to unsubscribe.

      =====
      Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
      \v/
      /^\ ...then apply fire vigorously.