Re: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
      Hey guys just joined. I want to put in my two cents here if I may. The consencous for the list may be the 13th. The problem is that many close friends of Lohr are not on here and are calling for the 20th. I am indifferent except that I really want one particular person to be able to go and she graduates on the 13th. She and I put the bug out for the 20th already in August. Just so you know a little of the other issues going on. :)

      Cherry

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
        How is this relevant?

        That story is from 2007, not 2008.

        There are no announcements regarding December closures on the I-64
        website.

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, barbara tabor
        <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

        > that was suppose to read 12/6 & 12/13. 40 will be shut down under
        kingshighway both weekends.
        > they will be detouring traffic on the on & off ramps and across
        kingshighway.
        > Babs
        >
        > To: stlouis_santarchy@...: barbaratabor@...: Mon, 10 Nov 2008
        10:19:01 -0600Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict