Re: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict

  • James E. Semar, CEBS
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
      ...\thought the 13th was the consensus?

      ---- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

      kingshighway & 40/64 area is something we want to avoid if traveling by road on 12/6 or 12/7.

      http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/special/navigatinghighway40.nsf/story/980CE0A91021FA5B8625739A0022B9DB?OpenDocument

      James E. Semar, CEBS
      314.496.3644
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
        Hey guys just joined. I want to put in my two cents here if I may. The consencous for the list may be the 13th. The problem is that many close friends of Lohr are not on here and are calling for the 20th. I am indifferent except that I really want one particular person to be able to go and she graduates on the 13th. She and I put the bug out for the 20th already in August. Just so you know a little of the other issues going on. :)

        Cherry

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
          How is this relevant?

          That story is from 2007, not 2008.

          There are no announcements regarding December closures on the I-64
          website.

          --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, barbara tabor
          <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

          > that was suppose to read 12/6 & 12/13. 40 will be shut down under
          kingshighway both weekends.
          > they will be detouring traffic on the on & off ramps and across
          kingshighway.
          > Babs
          >
          > To: stlouis_santarchy@...: barbaratabor@...: Mon, 10 Nov 2008
          10:19:01 -0600Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict