Re: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict

  • James E. Semar, CEBS
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
      ...\thought the 13th was the consensus?

      ---- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

      kingshighway & 40/64 area is something we want to avoid if traveling by road on 12/6 or 12/7.

      http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/special/navigatinghighway40.nsf/story/980CE0A91021FA5B8625739A0022B9DB?OpenDocument

      James E. Semar, CEBS
      314.496.3644
    • Cheryl Wilson
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
        has the date been set yet?  I have a lot of people interested in coming and would like to get a flyer posted soon!
        Cheryl

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        From: barbaratabor@...
        Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:55:04 -0600
        Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict

        that was suppose to read 12/6 & 12/13. 40 will be shut down under kingshighway both weekends.
        they will be detouring traffic on the on & off ramps and across kingshighway.

         Babs

        To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
        From: barbaratabor@ hotmail.com
        Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:19:01 -0600
        Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict

        kingshighway & 40/64 area is something we want to avoid if traveling by road on 12/6 or 12/7.

        http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ news/special/ navigatinghighwa y40.nsf/story/ 980CE0A91021FA5B 8625739A0022B9DB ?OpenDocument

         Babs

        See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here
      • Brad Finkeldei
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
          Can someone call Lohr and hammer out the date for the 13th... Sounds like he hasn't looked at this lately..

          Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:55:04 -0600

          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
            Hey guys just joined. I want to put in my two cents here if I may. The consencous for the list may be the 13th. The problem is that many close friends of Lohr are not on here and are calling for the 20th. I am indifferent except that I really want one particular person to be able to go and she graduates on the 13th. She and I put the bug out for the 20th already in August. Just so you know a little of the other issues going on. :)

            Cherry

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
              How is this relevant?

              That story is from 2007, not 2008.

              There are no announcements regarding December closures on the I-64
              website.

              --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, barbara tabor
              <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

              > that was suppose to read 12/6 & 12/13. 40 will be shut down under
              kingshighway both weekends.
              > they will be detouring traffic on the on & off ramps and across
              kingshighway.
              > Babs
              >
              > To: stlouis_santarchy@...: barbaratabor@...: Mon, 10 Nov 2008
              10:19:01 -0600Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict