santarchy travel conflict

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
      kingshighway & 40/64 area is something we want to avoid if traveling by road on 12/6 or 12/7.

      http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/special/navigatinghighway40.nsf/story/980CE0A91021FA5B8625739A0022B9DB?OpenDocument

       Babs

    • James E. Semar, CEBS
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
        ...\thought the 13th was the consensus?

        ---- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

        kingshighway & 40/64 area is something we want to avoid if traveling by road on 12/6 or 12/7.

        http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/special/navigatinghighway40.nsf/story/980CE0A91021FA5B8625739A0022B9DB?OpenDocument

        James E. Semar, CEBS
        314.496.3644
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
          that was suppose to read 12/6 & 12/13. 40 will be shut down under kingshighway both weekends.
          they will be detouring traffic on the on & off ramps and across kingshighway.

           Babs

          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          From: barbaratabor@...
          Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:19:01 -0600
          Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict

          kingshighway & 40/64 area is something we want to avoid if traveling by road on 12/6 or 12/7.

          http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ news/special/ navigatinghighwa y40.nsf/story/ 980CE0A91021FA5B 8625739A0022B9DB ?OpenDocument

           Babs

        • Cheryl Wilson
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
            has the date been set yet?  I have a lot of people interested in coming and would like to get a flyer posted soon!
            Cheryl

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: barbaratabor@...
            Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:55:04 -0600
            Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict

            To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
            From: barbaratabor@ hotmail.com
            Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:19:01 -0600

            kingshighway & 40/64 area is something we want to avoid if traveling by road on 12/6 or 12/7.

            http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ news/special/ navigatinghighwa y40.nsf/story/ 980CE0A91021FA5B 8625739A0022B9DB ?OpenDocument

             Babs

            See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here
          • Brad Finkeldei
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
              Can someone call Lohr and hammer out the date for the 13th... Sounds like he hasn't looked at this lately..

              Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:55:04 -0600

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
                Hey guys just joined. I want to put in my two cents here if I may. The consencous for the list may be the 13th. The problem is that many close friends of Lohr are not on here and are calling for the 20th. I am indifferent except that I really want one particular person to be able to go and she graduates on the 13th. She and I put the bug out for the 20th already in August. Just so you know a little of the other issues going on. :)

                Cherry

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
                  How is this relevant?

                  That story is from 2007, not 2008.

                  There are no announcements regarding December closures on the I-64
                  website.

                  --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, barbara tabor
                  <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

                  > that was suppose to read 12/6 & 12/13. 40 will be shut down under
                  kingshighway both weekends.
                  > they will be detouring traffic on the on & off ramps and across
                  kingshighway.
                  > Babs
                  >
                  > To: stlouis_santarchy@...: barbaratabor@...: Mon, 10 Nov 2008
                  10:19:01 -0600Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] santarchy travel conflict