Re: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

  • Brad Finkeldei
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
      It appears the 13th has won with 70 votes.  I am not saying that this is the official Date as I am not Lohr.. but the website says 13th has the majority. :)

      On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 9:18 AM, barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

      has the date been 'officially' determined/announced?
      i have folks asking me about it.

      is there an initial organizal drunk, i mean meeting, planned.

       Babs

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

      stlouis_santarchy group:

      When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
      Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

      o Dec 6th
      o Dec 13th
      o Dec 20th

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

    • Brad Finkeldei

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
          the votes have to be verified to make sure no dead relatives voted.
          and it doesnt include absentee ballots  ;-)

           Babs

          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

          From: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
          To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000

          stlouis_santarchy group:

          When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
          Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

          o Dec 6th
          o Dec 13th
          o Dec 20th

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2445149