Hi michellvis

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
      Hi michelle,
      talk about being bad. I feel pretty guilty.
      I haven't even called you back. I'm
      terribly sorry. It sounded like you had
      guilt in your voice when you left me that
      message Saturday, but I think I should feel
      bad. I know what you want, and where you
      stand. I shouldn't be pressuring you and
      teasing you. That's not very fair of me.

      I sure did have fun though!!

      :)

      Anyway: your bad, I'm bad, but I'm still
      gonna smile and hug you the next time I
      see you.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html