StL Santarchy Date!!!

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 28, 2008
      It's great to hear all the excitement about Santarchy already. Of course, picking the date as early as possible is always on peoples minds. Okay, as for the date, we must all realize that no matter what, some people are gonna hate what ever date gets picked. It's just that time of year, so lets talk more. I've created an online poll to collect some data about peoples interest between the 6th, 13th and 20th. That is a start.

      Negatives to think about.
      6th is early, not as much Xmas spirit in the air
      13th really sucks for people in school, it hits a lot of finals and gratuations.
      20th messes with retail workers who can't get off and travelers leaving town.

      All right, LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!
    • Brad Finkeldei

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 29, 2008
          Is there a link to the online poll?

          --
          Sent from my mobile device

          "They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen
          in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
          - Vichy government (1941 - 1945)
        • Lisa Molnar
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 29, 2008
            I vote for the 13th...
            20th is still ok for me too....
            I agree that the 6th is a little early.

            On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

            It's great to hear all the excitement about Santarchy already. Of course, picking the date as early as possible is always on peoples minds. Okay, as for the date, we must all realize that no matter what, some people are gonna hate what ever date gets picked. It's just that time of year, so lets talk more. I've created an online poll to collect some data about peoples interest between the 6th, 13th and 20th. That is a start.

            Negatives to think about.
            6th is early, not as much Xmas spirit in the air
            13th really sucks for people in school, it hits a lot of finals and gratuations.
            20th messes with retail workers who can't get off and travelers leaving town.

            All right, LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!

          • Deech

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
                School and stuff, so the 20th.  (But I'm sure I could make the 13th work too.)

                -Vanessa*