New poll for stlouis_santarchy

  • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 28, 2008
      stlouis_santarchy group:

      When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
      Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

      o Dec 6th
      o Dec 13th
      o Dec 20th

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
        has the date been 'officially' determined/announced?
        i have folks asking me about it.

        is there an initial organizal drunk, i mean meeting, planned.

         Babs

        From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:44:00 +0000
        Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] New poll for stlouis_santarchy

        stlouis_santarchy group:

        When shall the St Louis Santarchy march in 2008?
        Now remember, this poll is only PART of the selection process. Not all of the StL Santarchy Krew utilizes yahoo groups. Other peoples and factors will be part of the final decision.

        o Dec 6th
        o Dec 13th
        o Dec 20th

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/ surveys?id= 2445149

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!

      • Brad Finkeldei

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 7, 2008
              the votes have to be verified to make sure no dead relatives voted.
              and it doesnt include absentee ballots  ;-)

               Babs

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com