Santarchy 2008

  • Jarrett Medlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2008
      I know it's just late September, but I was wondering: What's the date for Santarchy this year? Is the list of bars already set?

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 22, 2008
        Wow, you really are excited to get your Santa ON!

        No, we really have not begun serious planning for Santarchy Yet.
        It usually starts getting planned in October. We still have

        Gateway Burn www.gatewayburners.org
        and
        ARTICA www.artica.org
        to get crazy with.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 22, 2008
          i think December.  a Saturday.  yup a Saturday in December, before the 25th.
          the bars/stops should be a nice mix. something to annoy everybody.
          that's my vote.

          they really do listen to suggestions.  but some places are a better fit than others:
          is it easy to access from public transit (mandatory)?  is it big enough?  how many toilets does it have? (I'm serious)
          what santa specials are they willing to offer? what variety of food & drink & entertainment do they have?
          what unique esthetic would this stop bring to the adventure?

          Let it Ho, Let it Ho, Let it Ho!

          I know it's just late September, but I was wondering: What's the date for Santarchy this year? Is the list of bars already set?

        • Rae
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 23, 2008
            I can't wait for this! and to Santa up with all my StL friends. I
            miss you guys! I've been talking it up in KC...trying to get one
            started. We'll see how it goes. I'm def attending the StL one tho and
            bringing at least 6 Santas. We're working on our costumes now! :)

            --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "barbara tabor"
            <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

            > i think December. a Saturday. yup a Saturday in December, before
            the 25th.

            > the bars/stops should be a nice mix. something to annoy everybody.
            > that's my vote.
            >
            > they really do listen to suggestions. but some places are a better
            fit than
            > others:
            > is it easy to access from public transit (mandatory)? is it big
            enough?
            > how many toilets does it have? (I'm serious)
            > what santa specials are they willing to offer? what variety of food
            & drink
            > & entertainment do they have?
            > what unique esthetic would this stop bring to the adventure?
            >
            > Let it Ho, Let it Ho, Let it Ho!
            >

            > _____

            Medlin
            > Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 9:57 AM
            > To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy 2008
            >

            > I know it's just late September, but I was wondering: What's the
            date for
            > Santarchy this year? Is the list of bars already set?

          • Deech
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 14, 2008
              I'm so ready for this.

              Lohr, drop me a line, I'm still willing and able to offer real help in planning out this year's excursion.

              I just did some repairs on my suit from last year's hijinx and am ready to go. :)

              -Victorian Santa

              <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

              > i think December.  a Saturday.  yup a Saturday in December, before
              the 25th.

              > the bars/stops should be a nice mix. something to annoy everybody.
              > that's my vote.
              >
              > they really do listen to suggestions.  but some places are a better
              fit than
              > others:
              > is it easy to access from public transit (mandatory)?  is it big
              enough?
              > how many toilets does it have? (I'm serious)
              > what santa specials are they willing to offer? what variety of food
              & drink
              > & entertainment do they have?
              > what unique esthetic would this stop bring to the adventure?
              >
              > Let it Ho, Let it Ho, Let it Ho!
              >

              >   _____

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional