Goblin Ball!

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2008
      Just a reminder that this Saturday, September 27th is the annual Goblin Ball in Florissant
      from 5:30 to 10:30.

      It is a masked ball inspired by the Bubble Ball from Labyrinth, with influences from
      MirrorMask, Pan's Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, The Last Unicorn, and all your favorite
      fantasy images.

      This is our Fourth year, and we're very happy to be in Sunset Park again. This event is all-
      ages, with family friendly music, dancing, mask-making, treats, drinks, costume contest,
      drumming around the bonfire, and a fairy-tale themed Haunted Trail at the end of the
      evening.

      Admission is free, but we do request a donation to the Treasure Chest.

      More information and maps can be found on my website:
      http://www.triciastreasurechest.com/goblinball08.html

      Bring the kids, dress up and dance with the faeries and goblins all night!

      --Tricia
    • Rae
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2008
        Man! I wish I could go but I've gotta work every wkend until Oct
        13th! I missed it last year too :(
        Next year, it's a date! I'm marking my calendar now.

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Tricia Overkamp"