Off Topic--You gotta see this movie !!

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      Guys,

      Normally I wouldn't dare post off topic, but Marianne and I have
      a new favorite movie. This is a must see and it is playing at the
      Tivoli thru Thursday so if you want to see it you don't have much
      time.

      Its called "The Lost Skeleton Of Cadavra"!! It is a very
      campy take off on the old "B" drive-in movies of the 50's
      and it is an absolute hoot. I haven't laughed at a film this much
      since Young Frankenstein and this guy didn't even have a budget.

      If you want to check out the trailer you'll find it here:

      http://www.sonypictures.com/previews/player/movies/thelostskeletonofc
      adavra/index.html

      And the web site for the film can be found here:

      http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thelostskeletonofcadavra/index.htm

      Its well worth the price of admissionÂ…..we're already waiting
      for the DVD.

      Chris