Re: InterFuse - Spring Compression Party and Midwest Regional Burn

  • Chris Nubel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2004
      We both wanted to go this thing. Unfortunately, Marianne had a
      prior commitment. Some how I don't think she'll blow off a concert
      she's been rehearsing for for the past 4 months. However, if you
      can convince her to be a no show at the concert and go to the burn
      instead I would be forever in your debt.

      I can't talk her into anything....I'm only the husband....you will
      probably have a lot more luck.

      Chris

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>