Special note:

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 4:23 PM
      Midway Carnival Supply on the St. Charles Rock Rd is going out of business. I strongly encourage all Santas to make a pilgrimage to the store and check out the available Santa suits. There is currently a whole aisle of Santa suits, Mrs. Claus costumes, Elf costumes, and accessories at 30% off!

      They're even selling off their rental costumes and equipment- and that includes the gorgeous candelabras, archways, and etc. Artica Artists? Need some supplies?

      The last day seems to be September 19th.