Mardi Gras - The Banana Ball - THIS SATURDAY! : ) !!!!!

  • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008

      (I hope I already sent this)  Don’t miss this fun – See you there!

      Banana Bike Brigade

      presents

      The Banana Ball

      its

      9th Annual Mardi Gras Charity Costume Ball

      on

      January 26, 2008

      (7pm-12am – costume contest at 9:30)

      featuring

      56 Hope Road

      at

      MadArt Gallery

      ( 2727 S. 12th St. , St. Louis , MO 63118 , USA )

      Beer, wine, soda, & appetizers included in price of admission ($35, $30 in advance)

      Tickets available at MadArt, The Soulard Framery, & Metrotix

      (bananabikebrigade.com) (56Hoperd.com) (madart.com)