Re: InterFuse - Spring Compression Party and Midwest Regional Burn

  • aeon_of_horus777
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
      Damn, Marianne has a concert that weekend so we won't be able to
      make it. We will, however, make it to Burning Man this year.
      Sounds like its gonna be fun.

      Satan Santa

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
        I cannot believe you are NOT going to go to
        this thing. I was really looking forward
        to spending some time with you two there.
        Oh well, we'll just have to play more here
        in StLouis. I hope I bump into you this
        weekend

        =====
        Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
        \v/
        /^\ ...then apply fire vigorously.

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Chris Nubel
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2004
          We both wanted to go this thing. Unfortunately, Marianne had a
          prior commitment. Some how I don't think she'll blow off a concert
          she's been rehearsing for for the past 4 months. However, if you
          can convince her to be a no show at the concert and go to the burn
          instead I would be forever in your debt.

          I can't talk her into anything....I'm only the husband....you will
          probably have a lot more luck.

          Chris