InterFuse - Spring Compression Party and Midwest Regional Burn

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      E-Flyer:

      Midwest Burners,
      a whimsical heartland Burning Man group, is proud to
      present InterFuse 2004: a Spring Compression party
      and Midwest Regional Burn.

      Interfuse is defined as: to spread through or among,
      and to combine as by fusing. Fusing together means
      to become fluid with heat and join by melting
      together. A fuse is also a small fiery event that
      prepares the way for a large fiery event. The goal
      of InterFuse is for the scattered Midwest burners
      and pre-burners to become One in the flames of this
      celebration of Art, Fire, and Life, further spreading
      the unique Burning experience through this region.

      Where:
      Ozark Avalon
      Columbia, Missouri
      www.ozarkavalon.com

      When: April 24-25, 2004
      We will be burning a wooden Man at the height of the
      festivities on Saturday night. However, some people
      may wish to arrive at Ozark Avalon on Friday, April
      23,
      to set up their tents, theme camps, stages, sound
      equipment, art installations, etc., in order to be
      ready for the event starting on Saturday. Please see
      http://www.midwestpagan.com/InterFuse/
      for more information on this option. Theme camps are
      not required to register for InterFuse 2004.

      Many InterFuse participants will be burners from the
      Kansas City and St. Louis communities. However, we
      encourage any other Burners, especially those in the
      Midwest, to come co-create the InterFuse experience.
      Of course, you don't need to be a previous Burner to
      attend this event. For more info please visit
      www.midwestpagan.com or join

      Questions and comments can be sent to the
      InterFuse 2004 Event Planners by clicking here:
      http://www.midwestpagan.com/Contact/EventPlanners/

      If anyone has any questions, please contact me,

      I will be available through is e-mail address
      or I'll be at the Cabin Inn the City
      at the City Museum at 7:00pm every Wednesday
      to discusss the event, answer questions, or
      make plans.

      If you come late, ask anyone spinning fire toys,
      they should be able to help you or point you
      in the right direction.

      =====
      Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
      \v/
      /^\ ...then apply fire vigorously.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
    • aeon_of_horus777
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
        Damn, Marianne has a concert that weekend so we won't be able to
        make it. We will, however, make it to Burning Man this year.
        Sounds like its gonna be fun.

        Satan Santa

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
          I cannot believe you are NOT going to go to
          this thing. I was really looking forward
          to spending some time with you two there.
          Oh well, we'll just have to play more here
          in StLouis. I hope I bump into you this
          weekend

          =====
          Lohr - St. Louis Regional Volunteer
          \v/
          /^\ ...then apply fire vigorously.

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • Chris Nubel
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2004
            We both wanted to go this thing. Unfortunately, Marianne had a
            prior commitment. Some how I don't think she'll blow off a concert
            she's been rehearsing for for the past 4 months. However, if you
            can convince her to be a no show at the concert and go to the burn
            instead I would be forever in your debt.

            I can't talk her into anything....I'm only the husband....you will
            probably have a lot more luck.

            Chris