Re: [stlouis_santarchy] No Schedule Changes

  • MUSECPD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 15, 2007
      Lohr, I don't know if you watched the news last night but there was a natural gas leak by Children's hospital/Barnes-Jewish.  They DID close one of the Metro stations there last night but I'm not sure which one.  The problem may already be fixed.  I'll check the metro site to see what's up....Nita

    • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008

        (I hope I already sent this)  Don’t miss this fun – See you there!

        Banana Bike Brigade

        presents

        The Banana Ball

        its

        9th Annual Mardi Gras Charity Costume Ball

        on

        January 26, 2008

        (7pm-12am – costume contest at 9:30)

        featuring

        56 Hope Road

        at

        MadArt Gallery

        ( 2727 S. 12th St. , St. Louis , MO 63118 , USA )

        Beer, wine, soda, & appetizers included in price of admission ($35, $30 in advance)

        Tickets available at MadArt, The Soulard Framery, & Metrotix

        (bananabikebrigade.com) (56Hoperd.com) (madart.com)