santarchy and meet and greet

  • Cheryl Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
      Sounds like you all had a pretty good time!  Sorry I missed it, but alas, it was not meant to be for me this year...despite months of planning and working sooo hard on my ill fitting costume....heh...maybe by next year I will fit into the costume I made, Oskar's babysitter won't bail out on me at the last minute and the weather will be a bit nicer...one can only hope..
      As far as moving the meet and greet around, i like Pickle and Rae's ideas...I like the idea of moving it around the city, even if it was held at a different bar each month.  Like Pic said, we could reach out to people we normally wouldn't associate with...I think it would be fan-fucking-tastic for us to do a meet and greet at Harry's...!!! Wouldn't it be great fun to introduce the burner community to the older rich suga daddies and the hot little money hungry girly girls looking for a rich old man to take care of them? ....kidding..
      Cheryl

    • Deech
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
        "hot little money hungry girly girls looking for a rich old man to
        take care of them?"

        WOOT!

        "kidding.."

        SONOVACRAP.

        Meet up would be interesting, just to get to chat with some of the
        people that I spent most of my time with yelling drunkenly.

        -Deech