Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Santarchy 2007 pics

  • Deech
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 17, 2007
      Lighting up the night? I was Father Christmas, not the Christ Child! :)

      (Oh, crap, just had a flash of inspiration.. I think next year we need
      Father XXmas.. however, I'm not sure if St. Louis is ready for Father
      TripleXmas)

      Well, I met lots of cool people and as my memory seeps back, I'll have
      to get back with some stories.

      I can say, the real highlights were:

      * The lady who actually freaked out when I offered her a glow stick.
      Obviously some sort of Santan Witchcraft.

      * Handing out toys to kids on the bus and train. I gotta get there
      earlier for more daylight gift giving and I think a terrific
      pre-drunken crazy fest would be to stop somewhere with a Santalanche
      of gift giving to kids and adults, like a hospital or homeless
      shelter.

      * Collecting the Rogue Santas.

      * The ten mile forced march of the Santas (not really. This sucked,
      but I'm going to keep telling people it was cool until I delude my own
      memory into believing it was awesome.)

      * The almost fight. Santa Lynn, I CAN'T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE!! Didn't you
      nearly get in a fight at another event? Why do random mundanes always
      want to kick your ass?

      * The Santa Cuddle Puddle for warmth, even if I was molested by
      someone totally random (and by "someone totally random" I mean
      "Lohr").

      * Ho Ho J_se was awesome, fun *and* made sure I got some food in me.
      G_ J_se! Y_u R_ck!

      * Aborted Christmas Carols. "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all
      the!" and "Silent Night, Holy Night, All is" and "It came upon a
      midnight..."

      Ok, more later, gotta do a thing!

      -Deech

    • Deech
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 17, 2007
        Oh, I forgot one more:

        "$5 Martinis! WOOHOO! GIVE ME ONE OF THOSE!"
        *bartender serves up martini - Deech takes drink*
        "CRAP. I forgot I don't like martinis!"

        -Deech