Blue Santa goes Green?

  • alix
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      OK peeps, I need another party! How about Santarchy Invades St.
      Patrick's Day? Dye our beards green? I work till 1 pm that Saturday
      (March 13), but could meet y'all at Union Station (pick a bar) or
      elsewhere around 2-ish. Still owe you a drink, Lohr, for finding me
      at Mardi-archy. And still have your beads, Michelle. Ho Ho oH Oh!!!

      sir alix with an i (bruce the blue mizzou masseuse)