Re: [stlouis_santarchy] No Schedule Changes

  • MUSECPD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 15, 2007
      Lohr, I don't know if you watched the news last night but there was a natural gas leak by Children's hospital/Barnes-Jewish.  They DID close one of the Metro stations there last night but I'm not sure which one.  The problem may already be fixed.  I'll check the metro site to see what's up....Nita

    • Deech Mestel
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 16, 2007
        Crap! You mean I missed crashing at the house with the hot tub??

        :)

        Thanks for the offer though, maybe next year. We'll have to make some
        sexy santa hot tub wear.

        -Deech

        On Dec 15, 2007 1:01 PM, Bapi Gupta <bapigupta@...> wrote:

        > my house, and lohr's, are couchable and we live a couple blocks apart in
        > soulard. i'm gonna have to work 6-midnight, but i'll catch you guys in the
        > afternoon and at the end. i don't mind babysitting a little, god knows i
        > need plenty of it from my friends. the hot tub is working too. we'll have
        > a holly jolly santarchy i'm sure!
        >
        > bapi, 814 ann, 276-5432, if you need a place to crash or bail money

      • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008

          (I hope I already sent this)  Don’t miss this fun – See you there!

          Banana Bike Brigade

          presents

          The Banana Ball

          its

          9th Annual Mardi Gras Charity Costume Ball

          on

          January 26, 2008

          (7pm-12am – costume contest at 9:30)

          featuring

          56 Hope Road

          at

          MadArt Gallery

          ( 2727 S. 12th St. , St. Louis , MO 63118 , USA )

          Beer, wine, soda, & appetizers included in price of admission ($35, $30 in advance)

          Tickets available at MadArt, The Soulard Framery, & Metrotix

          (bananabikebrigade.com) (56Hoperd.com) (madart.com)