Re: [stlouis_santarchy] No Schedule Changes

  • MUSECPD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 15, 2007
      Lohr, I don't know if you watched the news last night but there was a natural gas leak by Children's hospital/Barnes-Jewish.  They DID close one of the Metro stations there last night but I'm not sure which one.  The problem may already be fixed.  I'll check the metro site to see what's up....Nita

    • Bapi Gupta
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 15, 2007
        my house, and lohr's, are couchable and we live a couple blocks apart in soulard.  i'm gonna have to work 6-midnight, but i'll catch you guys in the afternoon and at the end.  i don't mind babysitting a little, god knows i need plenty of it from my friends.  the hot tub is working too.  we'll have a holly jolly santarchy i'm sure!

        bapi, 814 ann, 276-5432, if you need a place to crash or bail money
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 16, 2007
          Crap! You mean I missed crashing at the house with the hot tub??

          :)

          Thanks for the offer though, maybe next year. We'll have to make some
          sexy santa hot tub wear.

          -Deech

          On Dec 15, 2007 1:01 PM, Bapi Gupta <bapigupta@...> wrote:

          > my house, and lohr's, are couchable and we live a couple blocks apart in
          > soulard. i'm gonna have to work 6-midnight, but i'll catch you guys in the
          > afternoon and at the end. i don't mind babysitting a little, god knows i
          > need plenty of it from my friends. the hot tub is working too. we'll have
          > a holly jolly santarchy i'm sure!
          >
          > bapi, 814 ann, 276-5432, if you need a place to crash or bail money

        • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008

            (I hope I already sent this)  Don’t miss this fun – See you there!

            Banana Bike Brigade

            presents

            The Banana Ball

            its

            9th Annual Mardi Gras Charity Costume Ball

            on

            January 26, 2008

            (7pm-12am – costume contest at 9:30)

            featuring

            56 Hope Road

            at

            MadArt Gallery

            ( 2727 S. 12th St. , St. Louis , MO 63118 , USA )

            Beer, wine, soda, & appetizers included in price of admission ($35, $30 in advance)

            Tickets available at MadArt, The Soulard Framery, & Metrotix

            (bananabikebrigade.com) (56Hoperd.com) (madart.com)