RE: [stlouis_santarchy] BAR SPECIALS

    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 14, 2007
      Making a list, checking it twice.
      Gonna find out which bars are naughty or nice.
      Santarachy is drinking the town dry.

      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 15, 2007
        Lohr, I don't know if you watched the news last night but there was a natural gas leak by Children's hospital/Barnes-Jewish.  They DID close one of the Metro stations there last night but I'm not sure which one.  The problem may already be fixed.  I'll check the metro site to see what's up....Nita

      • Bapi Gupta
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 15, 2007
          my house, and lohr's, are couchable and we live a couple blocks apart in soulard.  i'm gonna have to work 6-midnight, but i'll catch you guys in the afternoon and at the end.  i don't mind babysitting a little, god knows i need plenty of it from my friends.  the hot tub is working too.  we'll have a holly jolly santarchy i'm sure!

          bapi, 814 ann, 276-5432, if you need a place to crash or bail money
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 16, 2007
            Crap! You mean I missed crashing at the house with the hot tub??

            :)

            Thanks for the offer though, maybe next year. We'll have to make some
            sexy santa hot tub wear.

            -Deech

            On Dec 15, 2007 1:01 PM, Bapi Gupta <bapigupta@...> wrote:

            > my house, and lohr's, are couchable and we live a couple blocks apart in
            > soulard. i'm gonna have to work 6-midnight, but i'll catch you guys in the
            > afternoon and at the end. i don't mind babysitting a little, god knows i
            > need plenty of it from my friends. the hot tub is working too. we'll have
            > a holly jolly santarchy i'm sure!
            >
            > bapi, 814 ann, 276-5432, if you need a place to crash or bail money

          • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008

              (I hope I already sent this)  Don’t miss this fun – See you there!

              Banana Bike Brigade

              presents

              The Banana Ball

              its

              9th Annual Mardi Gras Charity Costume Ball

              on

              January 26, 2008

              (7pm-12am – costume contest at 9:30)

              featuring

              56 Hope Road

              at

              MadArt Gallery

              ( 2727 S. 12th St. , St. Louis , MO 63118 , USA )

              Beer, wine, soda, & appetizers included in price of admission ($35, $30 in advance)

              Tickets available at MadArt, The Soulard Framery, & Metrotix

              (bananabikebrigade.com) (56Hoperd.com) (madart.com)