RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Personal Planning?

    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 14, 2007

      H2O H2O H2O  in a slightly frozen format.

      Instead of the history museum, lets go sledding on art hill!

      #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
      off at Manchester & Tower Grove
      The Grove
      7:10 Bar Amp OR
      7:10 Bar Premium Lounge
      8:00 Bar Novak's
      8:50 Bar Atomic Cowboy
      9:50 Bus Manchester & Tower Grove
      #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
      off@ 12th & Russell
      Soulard
      10:20 Bar Nadine's Gin Joint
      10:50 Bar Clementine's
      11:20 Bar The Shanti
      11:50 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
      12:20 Bar Molly's

      Be a better friend, newshound, and

      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 14, 2007
        Making a list, checking it twice.
        Gonna find out which bars are naughty or nice.
        Santarachy is drinking the town dry.

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 15, 2007
          Lohr, I don't know if you watched the news last night but there was a natural gas leak by Children's hospital/Barnes-Jewish.  They DID close one of the Metro stations there last night but I'm not sure which one.  The problem may already be fixed.  I'll check the metro site to see what's up....Nita

        • Bapi Gupta
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 15, 2007
            my house, and lohr's, are couchable and we live a couple blocks apart in soulard.  i'm gonna have to work 6-midnight, but i'll catch you guys in the afternoon and at the end.  i don't mind babysitting a little, god knows i need plenty of it from my friends.  the hot tub is working too.  we'll have a holly jolly santarchy i'm sure!

            bapi, 814 ann, 276-5432, if you need a place to crash or bail money
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 16, 2007
              Crap! You mean I missed crashing at the house with the hot tub??

              :)

              Thanks for the offer though, maybe next year. We'll have to make some
              sexy santa hot tub wear.

              -Deech

              On Dec 15, 2007 1:01 PM, Bapi Gupta <bapigupta@...> wrote:

              > my house, and lohr's, are couchable and we live a couple blocks apart in
              > soulard. i'm gonna have to work 6-midnight, but i'll catch you guys in the
              > afternoon and at the end. i don't mind babysitting a little, god knows i
              > need plenty of it from my friends. the hot tub is working too. we'll have
              > a holly jolly santarchy i'm sure!
              >
              > bapi, 814 ann, 276-5432, if you need a place to crash or bail money

            • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 23, 2008

                (I hope I already sent this)  Don’t miss this fun – See you there!

                Banana Bike Brigade

                presents

                The Banana Ball

                its

                9th Annual Mardi Gras Charity Costume Ball

                on

                January 26, 2008

                (7pm-12am – costume contest at 9:30)

                featuring

                56 Hope Road

                at

                MadArt Gallery

                ( 2727 S. 12th St. , St. Louis , MO 63118 , USA )

                Beer, wine, soda, & appetizers included in price of admission ($35, $30 in advance)

                Tickets available at MadArt, The Soulard Framery, & Metrotix

                (bananabikebrigade.com) (56Hoperd.com) (madart.com)