Fwd: Recycle for Community Project

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Recycle

      ...your old stuff for�

      St. Louis Community

      Art Project

      We are opening up a center in the St. Louis area. We
      are focusing on using only recycled and reused
      materials for our projects.

      We plan on having over 5 computers that have free
      internet access, a bike shop that will make bikes for
      neighborhood kids for free, an independent media
      center, a home for other grassroots organizations, low
      income housing, a caf� that offers free food, and
      more.

      If you have any of the following items, please contact
      Heather at 314-428-3747 Thank you!

      Office Materials:

      computer equipment, computer paper, CD cases, blank
      CD�s, etc.

      Construction materials:

      screws, nails, wood, tools, drywall, paint electrical,
      etc.

      Art and workshop materials:

      2� x 2� wood, empty wine bottles, candles, brushes,
      staples, paint(house, acrylic, oils, or any other),
      markers, construction paper, paper, bikes, drums,
      picture frames, glitter, sequins, beads, incense,
      ornaments (round, shiny), silver balls (shiny), etc.

      Bonus Materials:

      cameras, video cameras, recording equipment, music
      equipment, books, etc.

      Volunteer:

      We will have many opportunities for you to volunteer

      to serve your community. Thank you!

      A St. Louis Community Project

      Contact: Heather

      314-428-3747