Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Updates (was Re: mardi gras?)

  • Santarchy STL
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 20, 2004
      You are evil. I have no plans, but stranger things
      have happened.

      -Regards,

      --- alix <thekidalix@...> wrote:
      > Online at the hotel ... woo hoo! Come say hi...
      > Clementine's is at 2001 Menard. Bastille is one
      > block south of
      > Clem's, at 1027 Russell. Both in Soulard, listed on
      > Mardi Gras event
      > maps (pick up a free Riverfront Times), both gay but
      > very fun and
      > open-minded, both sell great food, have pool tables,
      > etc. Bastille
      > Bead Toss is 11a-7p, $5 a toss I believe
      > (benefitting charity). I
      > want that jacket!
      > What else? Got to catch up... Remember, I wear my
      > glasses on a
      > rope so I don't lose them (an added hint to finding
      > me and your
      > hurricane/whatever drink). So professorial...
      > Is Lohr hosting the Saturday night party? <very
      > evil grin>
      >
      > sir alix with an i (bruce the masseuse)

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
    • alix
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 20, 2004
        Heeheehee ... That's why I'm called Blue Santa ... among other
        reasons. Will probably have on the usual jeans blue jacket, if it's
        cold as expected (though I might try to leave it at my bar-of-choice
        HQ-for-the-day). Did bring the beard and Santa hat, but undecided on
        when to wear it. At Clem's, probably. Got special beads to throw at
        you, Michelle, when the Bananas ride by (Soulard or somewhere
        earlier, depending on crowd depth.). Catch!

        sir alix

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Santarchy STL