Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santas Beware!

  • Lana Camp
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2007
      HO HO HO YO YO YO, Santa's off the wagon!!!
      Like I always say,
      quitting is for LOSERS!
      Just make sure you
      EAT SOME FOOD along the way!
      Let's hope you don't move a lot, as your arm would be a rather confusing epic, otherwise...
      See you there!
      --Lana

      From: ozarkhkr@sbcglobal. net
      Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:56:21 +0000
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santas Beware!

      I will be returning to Santarchy for the first time in several years.
      Oh yeah, I gave up sobriety sometime back!

      See y'all there!
      Craig