Santas Beware!

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2007
      I will be returning to Santarchy for the first time in several years.
      Oh yeah, I gave up sobriety sometime back!

      See y'all there!
      Craig
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2007
        craig, please pin an envelope with your address and cab fare to the inside of your jacket.
        we will make sure you get home.  you might want to include your health insurance card if you have one.

         Babs

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2007
          cab fare is always in the top pocket, and home address is tattooed on my left forearm, for just such an occasion. The insurance card is not necessary, if I'm that bad, do not resuscitate!

          To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2007
            HO HO HO YO YO YO, Santa's off the wagon!!!
            Like I always say,
            quitting is for LOSERS!
            Just make sure you
            EAT SOME FOOD along the way!
            Let's hope you don't move a lot, as your arm would be a rather confusing epic, otherwise...
            See you there!
            --Lana