Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: mardi gras?

  • truckbot
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 20, 2004
      Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: mardi gras? hey lohr...

      if your worried about the mega phone
      what do you think will be said about my
      tophat?  originally i was thinking santa suit
      but now i'm voting fire.....

      leef

      From: Lohr <stlouisburn@...>
      Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:13:05 -0800 (PST)
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: mardi gras?

      The Bastille is at 3pm (I think)
      Bastille - Russell and Menard
      Clementines - Allen and Menard

      They are the two Soulard Gay bars
      and they're 1 block apart.

      -Regards,

      --- Marianne Nubel <mkhildy999@...> wrote:
      > Also, please, for those of us new to town, WHERE is
      > Bastille's bead toss?  A street address for
      > Clementine's would be helpful, too!  Satan/Santa and
      > I will be there all day, but alas, not in Santa
      > suits.  But I'll buy a drink for any santa I see!
      > Ho ho HO!!!!
      >
      > XXX 000!!!  -Marianne (aka Secret Santa)
      >
      > Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe
      > <michelle@...> wrote:
      > I hope I find you.  When is Bastille's bead toss?
      > I, too, will be at the
      > "Drag Race" (ah, the good ol' days).  Look for
      > glittery sunglasses and a
      > smile, as I may be changing after the parade and
      > don't know what I'll be
      > wearing (santa hat, big purple hat, no hat,
      > mask...).
      >
      > ~Sexy Santa

    • alix
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 20, 2004
        Online at the hotel ... woo hoo! Come say hi...
        Clementine's is at 2001 Menard. Bastille is one block south of
        Clem's, at 1027 Russell. Both in Soulard, listed on Mardi Gras event
        maps (pick up a free Riverfront Times), both gay but very fun and
        open-minded, both sell great food, have pool tables, etc. Bastille
        Bead Toss is 11a-7p, $5 a toss I believe (benefitting charity). I
        want that jacket!
        What else? Got to catch up... Remember, I wear my glasses on a
        rope so I don't lose them (an added hint to finding me and your
        hurricane/whatever drink). So professorial...
        Is Lohr hosting the Saturday night party? <very evil grin>

        sir alix with an i (bruce the masseuse)
      • Santarchy STL
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 20, 2004
          You are evil. I have no plans, but stranger things
          have happened.

          -Regards,

          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 20, 2004
            Heeheehee ... That's why I'm called Blue Santa ... among other
            reasons. Will probably have on the usual jeans blue jacket, if it's
            cold as expected (though I might try to leave it at my bar-of-choice
            HQ-for-the-day). Did bring the beard and Santa hat, but undecided on
            when to wear it. At Clem's, probably. Got special beads to throw at
            you, Michelle, when the Bananas ride by (Soulard or somewhere
            earlier, depending on crowd depth.). Catch!

            sir alix

            --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Santarchy STL