Cheap cheap fun fun Santa Suit

  • millsapm
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007
      I noticed the other day that our friendly neighborhood Walgreens has
      Santa suits for the low low price of $12.
    • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007

        I bought one at Walgreen’s for $10 (originally a whopping $14), and I’m sure it’s crap.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007
          party city has them, from 29.99 - 159.99, at least online.
          http://www.partycity.com/cgi-bin/parties/wearables.cgi?parties=Christmas&productstype=Santa%20Suits&originaltype=Wearables
          if you order online today, you might have it in time.  see what they will guarantee.
          you can call local stores to see what they have it stock, and prices.
          i have seen them at the sunset hills store, but not positive of the price ranges.
          they also have mrs claus & sexy elves.
          St. Louis 10861 Old Halls Ferry Rd
          St. Louis, MO 63136
          (314) 867-6850
          Olivette 9612 Olive Blvd
          Olivette, MO 63132
          (314) 692-0996

          St. Louis 10790 Sunset Hills Plaza
          St. Louis, MO 63127
          (314) 821-8580

          Ballwin 13952 Manchester Rd
          Ballwin, MO 63011
          (636) 207-8188

          you get what you pay for.  might be worth $40-50 if it holds up for several years.
          a good hat and beard can also upgrade a cheap suit.

          remember to buy big so you can layer under your santa coat.
          we will be spending time outdoors walking & waiting.
          undressing and redressing at the bars is part of the fun.

          just be the santa you want to be.  a hat & hohoho attitude is all it really takes.
          but most people find, the more they dress, the more fun they have.

           Babs

          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          From: michelle@...
          Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:59:23 -0600

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007

            Barb, you are just loaded! (with information that is)

            From: michelle@pittsburgh pipe.com
            Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:59:23 -0600

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007
              shoppin' santa!  ya, like the elves can make everything in that tiny north pole workshop.  mrs claus knows how and where to get the goods.

               Babs

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
              From: michelle@...
              Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:40:15 -0600