Crap. Santa Suit?

  • Deech Mestel
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
      Well, seems I waited until the last minute to figure out if I'm going
      to get to go or not.. (granted, I had good reason, there was this
      whole "out of work, can I even afford it" thing going on)

      So, the big question is, I need to get my hands on a Santa Suit. I
      don't think I'll have time to construct my own, so is there anywhere
      in St. Louis to buy one on the cheap? I looked on the primary
      Santarchy website, but I don't think I'll have time to order
      anything...

      I know there may be some folks on this list that I've loaned costume
      bits to.. so maybe some of you can help me out?/ :)
    • Rebecka Wyrde

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
          Excellent! That's right on my way home!

          Thanks Becka!

          On Dec 6, 2007 2:31 PM, Rebecka Wyrde <r_wyrde@...> wrote:

          > St Louis Carnival Supply on St Charles Rock Road stocks santa suits. You
          > might also try Johnny Brocks.
          >
          > Becka ^..^
          >

          > Deech Mestel <deech@...> wrote:
          >

          > Well, seems I waited until the last minute to figure out if I'm going
          > to get to go or not.. (granted, I had good reason, there was this
          > whole "out of work, can I even afford it" thing going on)
          >
          > So, the big question is, I need to get my hands on a Santa Suit. I
          > don't think I'll have time to construct my own, so is there anywhere
          > in St. Louis to buy one on the cheap? I looked on the primary
          > Santarchy website, but I don't think I'll have time to order
          > anything...
          >
          > I know there may be some folks on this list that I've loaned costume
          > bits to.. so maybe some of you can help me out?/ :)

        • Scott Splater