Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Jolly ideas...

  • MUSECPD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hey all, I'm pretty much up for anything but not everyone "appreciates strippers".  If ladies want to strip, fine, that's their gig. I judge not.  But I'm not interested in watching them.  The energy in strip clubs is dark and rude and desperate.

      Santarchy is supposed to be adult fun but let's not forget we are doing this in the spirit of giving.  I like the zoo or the science center to sort of balance out the debauchery and possibly get the chance to encounter some kids to shower with gifts.  It's always been my favorite part of Santarchy to kids and adults faces light up when you give them something.

      My 2 cents :)

      Cheers,
      Nita