Re: StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 Souard End options

  • Kung-Fu-Rabbit
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 4, 2007
      #1 or #3 gets my vote.
      For a myriad of reasons, which I won't bore everyone with, I am much
      more interested in spending time in Soulard the in the Grove. $0.02
      Jim
    • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2007

        Tanya, I just have to say: I love you! ~ Yo, Ho, Ho ~Michelvis

        I'm so looking forward to Santarchy this year, and I'm committed to having a blast, whether I'm in some hoity-toity bar or a cardboard box on the sidewalk sipping from the flask I stashed in my garter belt! :)