RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 Grove Ending option

    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 4, 2007

      Can I change my vote?

      I love peeing on/behind bushes.   The shrubbery type, not the politician type – that would be my choice for #2.

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2007

        Tanya, I just have to say: I love you! ~ Yo, Ho, Ho ~Michelvis

        I'm so looking forward to Santarchy this year, and I'm committed to having a blast, whether I'm in some hoity-toity bar or a cardboard box on the sidewalk sipping from the flask I stashed in my garter belt! :)