RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 Souard End options

  • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 4, 2007

      I like 3, then 2 (in line with that geeenius, Ness , said & what Barb said earlier), but I am flexible just as long as I can get where I’m trying to be if we end in the Grove.  The baby unsat will need a sleigh ride.

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2007

        Tanya, I just have to say: I love you! ~ Yo, Ho, Ho ~Michelvis

        I'm so looking forward to Santarchy this year, and I'm committed to having a blast, whether I'm in some hoity-toity bar or a cardboard box on the sidewalk sipping from the flask I stashed in my garter belt! :)