RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 Souard End options

  • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 4, 2007

      I agree with you, Lohr.

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lohr
      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:43 AM
      To: Santarchy
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 Souard End options

      NOTE: I am finalizing this today one way
      please express it on this list immediately.

      If we DO end in Soulard, the scheduling is
      more difficult, because we have less time.
      so, if we end in Soulard, we can do one of
      three things.

      1. Compress the Grove to about 45min/bar
      it will feel rushed & we have a bus to catch.
      2. Compress Soulard to about 40min/bar
      it will feel more rushed, but it's all
      optional in Soulard.
      3. Create options, diverge after Union Station
      to either go to the Baseball Stadium
      or to Llewellyn's in CWE meeting at
      Rosie's in the CWE.
      4. Ending in the Grove

      I like option #3 best
      I like option #2 next best.

      Be a better pen pal.
      Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview. mail.yahoo. com/

    • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2007

        Tanya, I just have to say: I love you! ~ Yo, Ho, Ho ~Michelvis

        I'm so looking forward to Santarchy this year, and I'm committed to having a blast, whether I'm in some hoity-toity bar or a cardboard box on the sidewalk sipping from the flask I stashed in my garter belt! :)