Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 Grove Ending option

    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 3, 2007
      All right, I've heard a lot of people say
      they like the Grove ending option, but
      not so many about keeping it ending in
      Soulard. If you are out there, I really
      would like to hear it.

      About the after party, that's always
      optional, and honestly, pretty
      destructive to my house, so I was
      considering redirecting that part.
      Then again, it's one of my favorite
      parts of the night, so...

      Let's hear from some more people!

      I'll try to squeeze some cab co
      phone numbers on the flyer.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2007

        Tanya, I just have to say: I love you! ~ Yo, Ho, Ho ~Michelvis

        I'm so looking forward to Santarchy this year, and I'm committed to having a blast, whether I'm in some hoity-toity bar or a cardboard box on the sidewalk sipping from the flask I stashed in my garter belt! :)