Re: StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 Grove Ending option

  • millsapm
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hooray! Everyone loves a dancin' santa!

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Rae" <chimera_rae@...>
      wrote:

      > I like this option! It allows for partying longer and ending at
      > Novaks means I can top the bar night off w/getting my dance on :)
      >
      > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Or rather, something more like this?!?
      > >
      > > StL SANTARCHY 2007
      > >
      > > December 15th, 2007
      > >
      > > University City
      > > noon Bar Cicero's
      > > 1:10 Bar Blueberry Hill
      > > 1:50 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park DeBaliviere
      > > Forest Park
      > > 2:05 Museum St. Louis History Museum
      > > 2:45 Metro Forest Park -> CWE Eastbound
      > > Central West End
      > > 3:10 Bus #18 Taylor off McPherson
      > > 3:20 Bar Llewylen's
      > > 4:15 Bar Rosie's Place
      > > 5:10 Metro CWE -> Union Station
      > > Union Station
      > > 5:30 Bar Key West
      > > 6:15 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
      > > 7:10 Metro Union Station -> Stadium
      > > Baseball Stadium
      > > 7:15 Stadium Pictures with Stan
      > > 7:20 Bar Lobby Bar ?? Clark & 9th
      > >
      > > 8:07 Bus Broadway & Clark St.
      > > #30 Soulard Southbound or
      > > 8:25 Backup #40 Broadway Southbound
      > > off at Broadway & Geyer
      > > Soulard
      > > 8:15 Bar Molly's
      > > 9:00 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
      > > 9:45 Bar The Shanti
      > > 10:15 Bar Clementine's
      > > 11:25 Bus 12th & Russell
      > > #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Southbound
      > > Manchester & Tower Grove
      > > 12:10 Bus Backup Bus Time
      > > The Grove
      > > 11:35 Bar Premium Lounge
      > > 12:00 Bar Amp
      > > 1:00 Bar Atomic Cowboy
      > > 2:00 Bar Novak's

      > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you
      > > with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.
      > http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

    • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2007

        Tanya, I just have to say: I love you! ~ Yo, Ho, Ho ~Michelvis

        I'm so looking forward to Santarchy this year, and I'm committed to having a blast, whether I'm in some hoity-toity bar or a cardboard box on the sidewalk sipping from the flask I stashed in my garter belt! :)