Re: StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 NEW DEVELOPMENT

  • Lana
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 3, 2007
      Great! I love the idea of not being stuck in Soulard at the end of
      the nite. Then I can go home when I want while the debauchery ensues.

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

      > NEW DEVELOPMENT!!!
      >
      > How would marchers feel about ending
      > in the Grove rather than in Soulard?
      >
      > PLEASE RESPOND!
      >

      > --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I assume you meant forget the Cabin, otherwise if we
      > > skip the CWE bars, we
      > > will end up at the Grove even earlier. ??
      > >

      > > How about?
      > >
      > > 2:55 Union Station (per current preliminary
      > > schedule)
      > >
      > > Lobby Bar* is drinking establishment of choice, but
      > > folks can hit the food
      > > court (adult beverages available - or used to be) or
      > > shop as needed.
      > >
      > > 3:40 santa's head for Metrolink
      > >
      > > 3:55 metro east to Busch
      > >
      > > 4:00 up the steps and across the street to busch
      > > stadium
      > >
      > > 4:05-4:10 pictures with Stan the Man statue, we
      > > have a brick too! (it may
      > > be cold out - it will be long enough)
      > >
      > > 4:17 metrolink to CWE (4:27) ,
      > >
      > > 4:40 #18 to Llywelyn's (note correct spelling)
      > >
      > > 4:50 Llywelyn's - back on schedule.
      > >

      > > * * 3 pm is usually pretty dead, previous years we
      > > have arrived later.
      > > we may want to warn them so they have more than 1
      > > bartender on duty.
      > > * I allowed doubled the time it should take to walk
      > > from point to
      > > point. Moving santa's is like herding cats.
      > >

      > > _____

    • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2007

        Tanya, I just have to say: I love you! ~ Yo, Ho, Ho ~Michelvis

        I'm so looking forward to Santarchy this year, and I'm committed to having a blast, whether I'm in some hoity-toity bar or a cardboard box on the sidewalk sipping from the flask I stashed in my garter belt! :)