RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 NEW DEVELOPMENT

    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 3, 2007
      last bus runs are between midnight and 1 am.
      transportation from the grove after that time is limited to cabs & designated drivers.
      from there to downtown is about 4 miles, to soulard about 5 miles. cab is probably $10-20 depending upon number of people.  but i dont think we can call Sam the cab guy at 3am, so we would be at the mercy of the regular cab companies.
      we had a 'free' room at the millinium, but you probably have more options with Chris's frequent sleeper points.  maybe you could find a hotel closer to the grove.  greenbay packers are in town that weekend - i'm surprised we were able to use our voucher that night.  you should be making reservations now.

      jim & i are usually fla-fla by midnight anyway.  i'll leave the 3am bars to you youngsters.

      Lohr, please add some cab numbers to the itinerary.
      to get home, or to catch up due to missed connection
      yellow cab   314-993-TAXI
      laclede cab  314-535-1162
      abc checker 314-725-2111
      other favorites (that you could call at 3am)?

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: michelle@...
      Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:18:08 -0600
      Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 NEW DEVELOPMENT

      I was gonna go for the hotel too; so, how the heck do we get out of there?  Do the busses still run (sorry I’m an idiot about that) or are there a lot of cabs around there?  Also concerned about Barb’s #2 and (1st) #3 questions.  Thanks for all your hard work guys!

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2007

        Tanya, I just have to say: I love you! ~ Yo, Ho, Ho ~Michelvis

        I'm so looking forward to Santarchy this year, and I'm committed to having a blast, whether I'm in some hoity-toity bar or a cardboard box on the sidewalk sipping from the flask I stashed in my garter belt! :)