RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 Grove Ending option

    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 2, 2007
      Something like this...

      StL SANTARCHY 2007
      December 15th, 2007

      University City
      noon Bar Cicero's
      1:10 Bar Blueberry Hill
      1:50 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park DeBaliviere
      Forest Park
      2:05 Museum St. Louis History Museum
      2:45 Metro Forest Park -> CWE Eastbound
      Central West End
      3:10 Bus #18 Taylor off McPherson
      3:20 Bar Llewylen's
      4:15 Bar Rosie's Place
      5:10 Metro CWE -> Union Station
      Union Station
      5:30 Bar Key West
      6:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
      6:47 Metro Union Station -> Stadium
      Baseball Stadium
      6:54 Stadium Pictures with Stan
      7:00 Bar Lobby Bar ?? Clark & 9th
      7:24 Metro Staduim -> Civic Center
      7:40 Bus Civic Center MetroBus Center
      #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Southbound
      off at 12th & Russell
      Soulard
      8:00 Bar Molly's
      8:45 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
      9:30 Bar The Shanti
      10:15 Bar Clementine's
      11:25 Bus 12th & Russell
      #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Southbound
      Manchester & Tower Grove
      12:10 Bus Backup Bus Stop
      The Grove
      11:35 Bar Premium Lounge
      12:00 Bar Amp
      1:00 Bar Atomic Cowboy
      2:00 Bar Novak's

      Be a better pen pal.
    • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2007

        Tanya, I just have to say: I love you! ~ Yo, Ho, Ho ~Michelvis

        I'm so looking forward to Santarchy this year, and I'm committed to having a blast, whether I'm in some hoity-toity bar or a cardboard box on the sidewalk sipping from the flask I stashed in my garter belt! :)