RE: [stlouis_santarchy] But what about the other ideas?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007

      Brad,

      A metro day pass ($4.50) covers the metro link and buses all day.

      We can get within ½ mile of just about any of the places you’ve listed.

      But you can’t always get from one point to another in a direct line (reasonable travel time).

      I made up ‘a what if’ list last week.  Spreadsheets: point to point possibilities and the schedules to back them up.

      It did include science center as a possibility.  But rather than resend a big file, check back.  If you need me to – I can resend it.

      It did not include City Museum (the cabin) because I was not aware it was reopened.

      Additions to the possibilies are: #57 goes from city museum to the grove & #59 goes from the grove to soulard.

      As much as we enjoy the interaction of public transit – we can only travel so long without a beverage or a potty stop.

      Party optimization is a huge task, and we all should be thankful we have someone crazier enough to attempt it.

      PS - I still think it would be fun to have the santa’s picture taken with Stan the Man at Busch stadium – right across from Metrolink stop.

      Add an A and swap some letters around ‘Santa the Man’.

      Hey Santa, Ho Santa, Santa Santa Hey.